If you had purchased the App and want support or to leave feedback, you are welcome to write me.
Goals of the method:
- Allows the user to set a very structured work schedule, with the ability to plan just one day ahead.
- Allows the user to do exactly what was planned and not deviate from the plan.
- Improves the user's ability to plan tasks.
- Improves the user's ability to measure task's times.
Rules of the method:
- Only tasks marked as PENDING can be modified during the working day.
- At the end of the working day, tasks for the next day can be set.
- Users can add tasks until the end of the current day (23:59). From when the working day was over
up until the end of the current day.
- A task cannot be deleted or modified during the working day, only its state can be changed.
- Is not possible to add tasks to the current working day, one can only add tasks for the next day, but after the working day is over.
- During the course of the working day, a task can only be marked as: DILATE, DONE, NOT DONE and NOT APPLICABLE.
- At the end of the working day, a success ratio will be generated for that day.
- It is possible to have sub-categories inside a day.
- The main structure of the method is a project.
- Tasks marked as DILATE do not count for the success ratio.
- Not done tasks will be moved to the next day, but will influence negatively on the current day.
- It is possible to add a completion percentage to a task. e.g. a task marked as 25% done will be automatically moved to the next day with the same percentage, but with a PENDING state.
- Newly created tasks can only be marked as PENDING or DILATE.
- It is possible to dilate pending tasks with a conclusion percentage.
- The user can end the working day at any time; he just has to set every PENDING task with a state. The working day ends when there are no more PENDING tasks.
- If the working day is finish and there are still PENDING tasks, those will be marked as NOT DONE for the current day and migrated to the next working day with a state of PENDING.
- Tasks with a completion percentage which had not been increased during the current working day are marked as NOT DONE when the day ends.
- The user must set the starting and closing times for the working day.
- The user can temporarily expand the closing time through the tolerance, which must be set previously.
- Tasks marked as NOT APPLICABLE do not count for the success ratio.